- Fast plug and play installation
- Standalone, containerised or skid-mounted.
- Capacities ranging from 30 L/h up to 1000 m3/h.
- Flexible positioning on site
- Guaranteed quantity and quality of treated water
- 24/7 service and technical support
- Remote monitoring, advanced troubleshooting, IoT technology capability and mobile app for data access.
- Off the shelf range as well as fully customised and specialised plants.
- Can be equipped with power generation units or photovoltaic solar panels.
- Ability to increase capacity as needed.
Versatile, highly technological solutions for the delivery of high-quality treated water from any source.
Chematek is one of only a few companies with hybrid solutions to treat seawater, brackish water and fresh water. The company’s hybrid mobile plants are ideal for emergency situations, remote areas requiring short-term solutions for drinking water as well as for temporary settlements or circumstances.
Chematek has a proven track record in the design, construction and management of fixed water treatment plants, including solutions for business as well as residential communities.
We’ll manage each plant as a complete turnkey project, turning the project specifications into design, through the development of Mass Balances, Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID), Layouts, and Technical Data Sheets.
Once our engineering team has developed all the basic and detailed engineering drawings and data, these are sent to you, our customer, for approval and the go-ahead to begin construction.
Delivery, installation supervision, as well as commissioning and start-up, are commonly offered as part of the deliverables.
Chematek can design water treatment plants in modules. This not only offers you flexibility, but also the potential to increase the plant’s overall capacity at a later stage, or to take advantage of different technologies.
Modules consist of either skid-mounted or containerised plants that can be easily installed, interconnected and, if needed, removed and re-installed somewhere else. In fact, each module is fully assembled in our workshops and delivered ready for plug ’n’ play installation, which only requires a few days. Installation can be indoor or outdoor, depending on the requirements.